I hope I'll be allowed to do this:

Okay... erm, well I'd like to write a song, and I'd like help with writing the lyrics.

I'd like lyrics in any of the following languages: English, Tamil, Hindi, Urdu.

The theme of the song: well, I'd like it to be a song from a man to the woman he is in love with - she spurns him, and he's heartbroken by this. I'd like the song to be something like:

"What can I say to you
Fair maiden, the one that stole my mind
What did I do to earn this from you
So cruelly you broke my heart

"The flames of hell can't hurt so much
A dagger through the heart wouldn't hurt so much
As the pain I feel when you ignore me

"Your silence is more painful than if you were to speak angry words
Look at me with anger, with pity, with disdain, but don't look away from me

"Through you, I learned what love feels like
Must you also give me this torment?"

Also I'd like this song to be written as if it is from me to the girl I have a crush on...

My name (let's see if you can figure it out) means "victor"... so I'd like to see if it would be possible to include a line saying something like "I thought I was a winner in life, but you make me feel like a loser in love..." The girl I have a crush on, her name means something like "happy" or "contented" - I'd like to see if a reference to that can be included too...

I know, maybe it doesn't sound very poetic, but I'd like contributions from you guys, if you can... help me make it sound more eloquently romantic...

My hope is, that when I've got lyrics, I can try to set them to music...

Also, please feel free to criticise me... if you think this is really corny or pathetic, please tell me so...

Also, please visit my blog (http://cyclothymictwit.blogspot.com/), I'd like you to leave your opinions there...

Regards,