Thread: Endrendrum Thalaivar Superstar Rajinikanth - News & Updates

Threaded View

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The War of Colours

Part II of V

About 6000 years ago ...

Born to Rule

"His Kingdom has fallen. His Kingdom has fallen", the innocent kid jumped enthusiastically while running around the blind man. There was no emotion on the aged man's face. While bouncing in joy, the kid hurt his toe ripping off the nail. The happy child fell on his buttocks and started to weep. His guardian seemed disengaged even after hearing the crying child beside him.

His eyes without eyeballs moved to the right. A man was getting down from the golden chariot. Glowing under a dark skin, the man rushed to raise the fallen kid.

He looked at emotionless face of the man beside him. The glowing man smiled at the disoriented man and asked while wiping the tears from the cheeks of the child, "You don't seem to be happy with our victory?"

"That's not victory, My Lord", replied the aged man. His eyes were blank while he spoke. Curious, the glowing man requested the sad man to explain himself.

"Your fascination towards the colours will doom the future of these lands", the man replied while taking back the kid from the glowing man. Placing it on his laps he continued, "You are a good person Lord Ram but this victory is not over the evil. The evil is within, as you may know it very well."

Lord Ram waited without countering the aged man. "You fought for the land. You wanted your empire to grow more. You wished to enhance the methods instructed by Manu. You have adjusted it to your convenience. You sent out for the tribes welcoming them to join you. All you asked to them in return was to obey the laws governed by four colours and give their land to your kingdom in return to live in a perfect society. The contented tribes saw you as their saviour, but did not know that you took their land, all the while growing your empire. Your sweet talks made them think they are free, but they worked hard for you following your laws, so that you can call your society as perfect. They never lived for themselves, not even on the land that rightly belonged to them."

Lord Ram took all the accusations inside his smile. The aged man continued, "Descending from the north, you wish to capture the last piece of land that resisted your governance. Very well knowing that it is the only trace to origin of the humanity that somehow survived the murderous flood, you wanted to be called as the first civilisation by capturing it, thus erasing the past. When its ruler refused to abide, you played with his weakness. You slayed him and became the owner of the entire land."

"How could you say so much? Matters that I myself never realised? How do you know?" Lord Ram questioned genuinely.

The aged man looked at the child who was now fast asleep on his laps. "My father, My Lord", he replied, "He speaks to me in his sleep."

Lord Ram got up and with his head hung low he started to walk to his palace, followed by his golden chariot. He called upon his brother Bharat as soon as he reached the palace.

"Without my will my actions turned to sin", he spoke to Bharat with heavy eyes. "Even with vision, I needed a blind man to bring me on to my path. I am not born to rule these lands. You shall govern them under the guidance I shall pass on to you."

Bharat was shocked to hear his elder brother talking in agony. Before he could deliver his objection, Lord Ram continued, "You will rule these lands under one law - the law of equality."

"Every new born shall receive the same set education and treated same in status, until they prove their worth when they grow up. Accordingly the Empire will place them under white, red, green and black colour jobs. These rankings shall merely be based on Karma, by their actions and not by birth. If they do well they can become someone entirely new. If they show leadership qualities, they shall serve the Empire as secretaries. If they portray strength, they shall become soldiers ready to serve the people. If they are intelligent, they can become merchants attaching the lands as one through their trade. If they are patient, they shall be provided with lands where they will work to feed the whole nation. At no cost, these baselines of colours should be driven by birth. A farmer’s son can become a doctor and a minster son shall work in the house holds."

Saying so, Lord Ram left the palace and never returned. Bharat could only watch his brother disappear beyond the door.

Bharat, the land named after the man who ruled it, flourished. Bharat, the ruler of an emerging empire, introduced several structures within the society, the major one being the laws governing the lands. Free men produced in the lands owned by them, and the government bought all the final products. It then distributed it to the ones in need or used it during famine. The choice to choose the social colour was given back to the infants based on their talents and not by birth.

Bharat stood as an example for a Perfect Society until corruption slowly crept into the veins of the land. The White, the Red, the Green and the Black which stood for equality in Bharat started to see each other as an individual division separated by superiority according to the tasks being carried out by respective groups.

Five versus Hundred

About 5000 years ago …

They battled for land when the final negotiations headed by their uncle Kresna resulted in vain.

"All I ask is a village; each for the five brothers", Kresna had requested and a hundred nods came as disagreement.

In the middle of the battle, Kresna explained his nephew Arjun who had refused to fight his own kith and kin :

When you are born you are a discoverer. You wake up unilluminated as dark as the dirty feet. You are Black.
    When you are grown up you are an understander. Education applied with good principles, turns you viridescent. The laps that are as strong as the climbers carry to far lands to gather knowledge. You are Green.
    When you are an adult you are stronger. You shine scarlet following the pure colour of the heart under your broad chest. You are Red.
    When both your body and mind are magnified you realise. You are blank as you have the answer for existence. You are white.
    You are, thus, my child, enlightened.

The words of Kresna cleared the dark clouds roaming in Arjun’s mind and brought him back to his feet. His strong laps supported the weight of his heavy soldier's body. His head became light and his dark visions cleared. With his broad chest he dashed into the war field.

The Five won the battle over the hundred and became the princes of the entire land. They ruled the lands with what their uncle had preached to them. But somewhere in the distant future, certain Pandits will want to achieve the supreme height in the social pyramid overshadowing the Empire itself; the history will be falsely rewritten. The colours governing the society will stumble, and, Pusan, the nourishers of the world who wore black, shall be called Shudras. The definition of a perfect society shall slowly be divided into duties. The initial laws written by Manu about 3500 years ago will be revised by the Pandits.

The wound in the child's leg worsened. The infection spread up to the knee turning the right leg ink blue and making the kid unable to walk. The aged man carried the child in both his arm. Looking at the blind man struggling to carry a heavy child in his arms, Kresna asked him if he could provide any sort of assistance.

"It's not us My Lord", predicted the aged man, "but these lands need your assistance. Time has been seeing that lies have crawled all over crippling the truth. What you stood for shall weigh over the future of these lands. Tricked, people will be tortured. These lands will no more belong to the righteous, but to the ones who have the power to take them by force."

Kresna smiled and spoke gently, "I am aware of it. Be assured, whenever a threat may arise to the owner of the land and there is exaltation of unrighteousness, then I myself come forth."

Pointing at the sleeping kid, Kresna said, "Manu and then several who had come before me, and when the blind and the sighted walk hand in hand, another shall come. Do your duty. Keep him safe as when I rise HE shall walk again."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement