Thread: Endrendrum Thalaivar Superstar Rajinikanth - News & Updates

Threaded View

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The War of Colours

Disclaimer: The information shared inside this expository is fictitious, written for entertainment purpose only. They are purely the imagination of the author. Any name does not point to any person living or dead and any resemblance to reality/history is purely coincidental. The author firmly states that there are no unwittingly or carelessly or without any deliberate or malicious intention to outrage the religious feelings of any class while interacting about the cultural system. The author's intention is not to hurt any feeling or provoke any sort of misguided emotions. Keep fiction, a fiction.

Part I of V

About 8500 years ago ...

A Perfect Society

Manu stormed down Mount Meru. He was closely followed by seven men who resembled their master. There was an absurd feeling inside Manu about his own strides. He found himself walking with anger, fear, desperation and urgency; his feet crushing the rocks into sands. Random thoughts rose like ocean waves inside him when he flew into the town he vowed not to step into again. He walked quickly over the dimly lit lane towards a huge building made out of gold and silver. Over the pavement under the shyly burning street lamp, he witnessed a couple having sexual intercourse. They seem not to mind the dog barking beside their cane bed, nor disturbed by a child who sat on the floor beside watching the adults in action. Raising his meditation stick high in the air Manu slapped the naked butt of the man. Manu did not wait to listen to the loud cry of the man, but continued walking cursing under his own breathe - Why can't the King culture his baboons? "Ha", Manu snapped at himself, "He never tried. He ever succeeded."

The soldier entered the large room. He hesitated a bit before announcing to King Rajasimha the arrival of Manu. Rajasimha neither lifted his head, nor uttered any audible words. He just grunted out his disagreement, an order mixed with anger and arrogance. The soldier immediately ran out and informed Manu that the king was busy, so shall not receive him today.

Manu slapped the face of the soldier with his meditation stick and with at most urgency kicked the throne room door with this left leg. Rajasimha, who was being serviced by eight naked women, was at his maximum heights of pleasure when he was disturbed by the noise of the huge door shattering into thousand pieces. He lifted his head and saw Manu approaching him fiercely. The naked ladies around the king stopped working and looked scared at each other. The King ignored the arrival of Manu and forced his eight slaves to continue their awesome service.

"Rajasimha", growled Manu, his tone trembled the roof of the palace, "Behave like a king. Be a King. Your kingdom is in danger. I order you to save your people. Listen to what I have to say and these lands shall be saved."

"What order?" wondered Rajasimha loudly while adjusting his golden threaded loin cloth around his testicles. He got up and lifted the piece of white cloth hanging between his laps, exposing his cojones enveloped inside the loin cloth. Showing all signs of dominance both in action as well as on his face, he spoke to Manu, "This is a free country. Anyone does whatever he prefers to do. You are here because you want yourself in here, isn't it? Who breaks the door of the throne room other than a barbarian entering without the King’s will?"

"Remember", the king continued while circling around Manu, "You were the one who abandoned these lands not happy with my leadership. I still remember you describing me and my people as baboons." Looking at the seven disciples standing behind Manu, Rajasimha snicked, "Now, with a group of monkeys from the mountain, you have broken the same door through which you vowed not to return. Who is uncivilised here? I thought sages were men of their words!"

Manu controlled his anger between his teeth. He knew there was no time to argue. He spoke urgently but firmly, "The anger mouthed waves are going to feast over the land. If you don't do something about it immediately, your dynasty cultivated by well mannered and intelligent ancestors shall see its end due to your incompetence as a ruler. Don't be blinded by lust, greed and arogance. Save yourself. Save your people. Save these lands from the flood."

Rajasimha laughed loud and spoke, "This is the land of Gods built on gold and silver. No flood is going to eat these metals, as you may worry."

Manu without saying another word rushed out of the throne room. He was closely followed by his seven disciples. He sat on the floor outside the King's palace; anger fuming out of him. One of his disciples touched his shoulders and got his fingers burnt. He withdrew his hand quickly and asked, "My lord, what shall convince him to see threat that shall proudly announce its claim over these lands?"

Manu looked around at the orderless society where undisciplined crowd roamed around under the influence of stupefacient. He spoke softly, "What difference will it make to a man with vision and a visionless man inside a lightless room?"

Manu got up quickly and ordered, "All these people are fools, but some have gained the ability to think for themselves. Go immediately and find those. Gather who are willing to build a new world. We need architects, wood cutters, rowers and workers. Those who shall follow you will be saved."

"I am going to build a floating vessel. A large one", Manu asserted pointing at the south sea port, "The waves at the speed of the horses will gallop towards the sky. We will ride over the waves and sail towards the north. We will be prepared."

Manu along with the assembled group of bright people built a large ship. To help distinguish the people assisting him to construct the vessel, he asked his seven disciples to distribute coloured cloth belts to everyone according to the assistance they provided - white for the intelligent architects, red from the muscular rowers, green from the tireless wood-cutters, and black for the labourers who provided food for all.

The flood extinguished its anger over the kingdom. It swept away any visible land drowning the entire empire under the ocean. Manu's ship floated over the water and was forced upwards. Every path the sea water took over the lands, Manu's ship managed to stay afloat and finally when the anger of the waves subdued, Manu's Ship stuck on an unknown land with enormous vegetation.

Manu climbed down the ship and quickly climbed up the nearest hill. He walked enthusiastically as not only his plan had worked, also that, his whole crew had landed safely. From the top of the hill Manu surveyed his new settlement. There were seven rivers flowing across a vast fertile land; the path created by the flood allowed the mother source to travels to her destination, the oceans. "Nature in its own will", Manu smiled to himself.

Manu descended and instructed his seven disciples to write down the instructions on healthy living practices for the survivors to happily lead their day to day life in the new found land.

"A perfect society", Manu’s faced brimmed with pride when he spoke, "that shall never perish. "

"We shall no longer address ourselves as Pandya", Manu ordered to his seven disciples, "From now on we call ourselves Pandits. We have to erase our sins committed through arrogance by burying the past. The cursed civilisation never existed. We will abandon speaking our mother tongue, the sweetest language. Sanskrit, a form of sounds that I dreamt while sleeping shall be the language of the Pandits. Announce to these people the new language of the Gods and assure them that they are the gifted ones to wander over these new fertile lands."

Manu walked among the new citizens of his new world who wore coloured dress according to the assistance they provided to the settlement. He admired them being educated with his new principles by his seven disciples.

"My tribe shall grow and make this land a civilised and cultured place", he thought to himself confidently, when he came across a blind and aged man carrying a sleeping new born on his right shoulder. Intruded by the stranger’s aura, Manu enquired about the child's parents to him.

"He is my Father and I am his Son", the aged man replied

He looked straight into the brimming eyes of Manu and said taping the baby's back gently, "What you have accomplished today shall cripple Him someday. Your fixation towards colours shall paint a perfect society, a community built on lies. Let the people be what they are and not what you want them to be".

Saying so, the aged man carrying the infant disappeared into the rejoicing crowd.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mappi; 8th July 2018 at 04:46 PM. Reason: editorial sweep
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement