Quote Originally Posted by goodsense

... So an UNPRINCIPLED HUMAN can be HAPPY, but only for a little while. They excel (whether it's position, money or other gains)for a while but if you watch them long enough, you see how they fall. As a result of this, we have innocent people starting to be hypocrites and cheats. So in effect, who really should we regard as the
Hypocrites and Cheats....
I have a lot to say on every part of your well-said statements on the whole....

I will reply part by part in course of time linking with others parallel views

And for the present I must clarify.... rather to be MORE PRECISE on the last category of the Poll-question....

...I should highlight their HIDDEN-SIDE Principle... of those UNPRINCIPLED Persons...

While their Principle is to be Unprincipled.... their only principle is to... BLINDLY FOLLOW THE POPULAR-MASS of the Society...

...without switching-over to In-Humanism... thus contradictory to the 3rd Group, the Wicked-Cheats... the Unethical Inhumans.

...Rather we find the Unprincipled 4th Group as QUITE EMPATHETIC... Imagining themselves in the other persons shoes...

....but BLINDLY follow the flock of sheep...whom they consider as Human at that moment of decision....

They ofen change sides time to time... so to say they are the Typical Opportunists.

This contingent is the most flexible and highly erratic section of the Society...easily gullible for the machinations of the wicked as their tool.

But mostly these easy-going people.... if wise... used to escape untrapped...

..by means of their Contra-distinctory attitude with the other section, the Hypocrytic Wicked-Cheaters.